One of the largest Ukrainian IT company, a team of 5,500+ thinkers and makers, true professionals and good people. You have possibility to join unique Data Science department.
Location: Kyiv, Lviv, Kharkiv. Dnipro
- BS/MS/Ph.D. degree in computer science or related;
- strong analytical and quantitative skills;
- extensive knowledge and practical experience in Machine Learning, Data Mining, Recommender Systems, and Computational Advertising;
- strong experience with Natural Language Processing and/or Computer Vision;
- understanding of modern machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as random forest, neural networks, nearest neighbors, k-means etc.;
- practical experience with high-level programming languages and framework Python and/or R;
- experience with data visualization tools, such as ggplot2, plotly, matplotlib;
- proficiency in using database query languages such as SQL and understanding of the ETL process;
- understanding of the software development process, Agile approach, and CI/CD;
- Upper-Intermediate English level or higher (oral/written).
- research, design and implement machine learning algorithms for Media and Retail industries;
- apply data mining and artificial intelligence techniques to design complex analytical solutions;
- visualize data in an interactive way;
- automate manual processes and optimize data pipelines;
- perform technology and scientific consulting;
- work with and alongside business and technical stakeholders to identify solution requirements, business goals, and expected outcome;
- perform R&D and feasibility studies, communicate results and methodologies;
- deliver rapid prototypes and proof of concepts that demonstrate real value;
- communicate results, technical constraints, and decisions to the business and non-specialists;
- create and deliver progress reports, slide decks, proposals, and documentation.