Do you want to work for a unique, rapidly expanding business with the potential to grow even further?
You have possibilities in Kiev to join global pioneers in Search Intelligence.
Company’s unique Semantic Technology analyses billions of monthly searches to power insights and media across all channels and on every device. In NYC, London, Paris, Madrid, Manchester and Kiev, a global team of 200+ are powering record company growth and changing the way data is actioned by marketers around the world. Here you are not just a number, your work makes a difference.
- diligence, reliability;
- willingness to master unfamiliar technologies;
- non-abstract large system design skills: distributed network applications, capacity planning;
- containerization tools, 12-factor application practices;
- ability to diagnose performance issues in distributed systems;
- careful attention to details in task specification;
- basic Computer Science qualifications;
- necessary languages/platforms:
- python — must have;
- docker — must have;
- kubernetes, mesos — must have.
As a plus:
- java/scala — ability to digest stack traces, any deeper skills will be a plus;
- prometheus/ grafana — will be a plus.
- custom CI/CD solution management;
- git-based config management;
- custom scala/python health-check/daily status reporting tools possible tasks to extend for new pipeline components and/or types of checks;
- supporting team productivity tools (version upgrades, database backups, new/stale user accounts);
- jira, teamcity, github;
- supporting build/deploy infrastructure;
- docker repositories, artifactory, continuous build configurations;
- supporting QA environment with following components: Zookeeper, Mesos, Singularity, Spark, Node.js.
- challenging tasks with a great opportunity to level up your skills;
- high-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- medical insurance/ sports compensation;
- cozy office (one of the best co-working in the city center);
- team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.